Friday, August 28, 2009

I need some serious "treasure" therapy....

Wow, all I can say, is that this week SUCKED! So, guess what I'm going to do to feel better; yep, you guessed it, I'm driving 2 hours bright and early in the morning to go to the following estate sale:
and I can't wait! It's a house chock full of stuff from as far back as the 30's and 40's and I hope there's some left since it started today and I had to work. I'm just so glad that when I DO have a rough week at work or anywhere else, that I can always look forward to treasure hunting to relieve a lot of stress! So, I'm headed out for some treasures and some good times tomorrow morning. I'm leaving here about 6:15 a.m. and should arrive there by 8:15 or so to get in line. Wish me luck and I'll share some pictures soon.

No comments: