Monday, October 26, 2009

Yep, $3.00, that's all I spent and got Coach & Ferragamo

On Saturday, August 17th, I came across 2 architects that were having a sale and they had amazing prices. They didn't have prices on stuff so I didn't know how much they were asking for stuff, so I picked up the three pair of shoes below, yep, a gorgeous pair of red kitten toe Coach pumps and 2 pair of Salvatore Ferragamos for...drumroll....$1.00 a pair!

I also got this cute package of vintage wrapping paper lately, it was only $1.75. There was some real cute stuff in here. I got it from the estate sale company that I follow religiously, if they're open, I'm in line at 7:00 a.m....love it. Know what I really love, $1.00 for Coach Pumps!

2 comments:

Anatomy of A Dinner Party said...

Dang, Miss Millie! That's awesome!! I am very jealous.

Miss you! xoxo

C. Dianne Zweig said...

Great retro hunting..just thought I'd stop by...come visit, Dianne