Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Goodies with Good Friends Galore

Well, I know this has taken me way too long to post but I definitely wanted to share with all of you some of the wonderful moments from our Christmas season with good friends galore. You'll see "my boys" B. & T., and their grandparents (our neighbors S. & L.), my good friend Ms. Major who were all so very generous with us and also very generous to include us in their lives this Christmas and throughout the years! We are truly blessed and had a great time.
The boys collect nutcrackers and as you can see; I think he liked them!
S. & L. liked their James Dean movie set we gave them along with the necessary snack foods; popcorn, milk duds and hot tamales!
B. & T. checking out their Nutcrackers up close and personal! They gave me an awesome 1950's advertising calendar that I love and it's hanging in my office right by my desk. It's awesome and so are these guys! They're growing way too fast though...
He had been wanting a Chef Nutcracker and guess what I got him? You got it!
Check out the hubby's Florida State apron; I got one too but didn't take a self portrait; we love them and S. & L. had them custom made for us. Thank you so much! Can't wait for the hubby to wear his while he's grillin' us some steaks!This is my dear friend Ms. Major who is truly that; She's Major folks! She came over and did way too much for me for Christmas this year, check out all the cool stuff she got me in the pictures below; I loved it all and love you too Ms. Major!

Ms. Major loves her snowman watch I gave her!
This is a book that Ms. Major got from her aunt and it is HILARIOUS! So, if you haven't seen it you've got to go out and find it and read it and give it to someone deserving of its' humor! The oppossum kind of says it all, huh? More of the book...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: