Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday Celebrations for my 46th! Friday Night

Here is where the birthday weekend started....good food,
good friends and good times!
Cheers & Bottoms Up for my birthday bash on Friday, March 6th at Barnacle Bill's on North Monroe...! For those who know the place, know that you just heard a little jingle as I wrote that! But, I have to admit, that margarita in my hand really kinda sucked! It was more sour mix than anything and that's about all I drank of it. I'm so lucky to have such a large group of great friends and I spent time with alot of them for my birthday. This was Friday night and we all went to eat seafood and share some laughs for my big day; hard to believe that I'm actually 46 years old now as I still feel about 30; so I'm hangin' on to that feeling for as long as I can!
These are "my girls" C. & T. and they joined us for my birthday and were so sweet and gave me some awesome gifts that I love. Towels & stuff for the new kitchen project and a beautiful Turquoise teardrop pendant necklace and the sweetest cards. I wouldn't have met C. if it hadn't been for T. and I love them all! I also wouldn't have met the other T. (of Thelma & Louise - proud parents of Ruby Rita - who you see they didn't bring to the party...it's okay Rita as I scolded them for leaving you in the glove pocket of the truck....) if it hadn't been for C.! I love how friendship grows when good friends and good hearts are involved. Below is T., me and T.; it really stands for Trouble, Trouble & more Trouble! LOL!
Thank you so much for coming girls!
I love ya all!
This is C., T. & D.R., hubby of T.R.; I love that man too! He's put up with me for a long time too, you see, as I knew him, before he even met and married my girl T., and he knew my hubby before I knew him...you see, it really is true, six degrees of separation... or is that seven degrees, can't remember, old age really is setting in! We did almost all have to break out our "readers" to place our orders. This is our very own "Paula Dean"! I love this face & I love this gal! She's probably one of the most generous and kind people I've ever known and a total nut at the same time! So, of course, we get along like biscuits & gravy!Below, you'll see my "boyfriend" A., in action trying out the gumbo, which we all know, is no where near as good as his own homemade gumbo, it's FANTASTIC and so is my Boyfriend!
T. & D. eating some oysters...D. is the "other woman" involved in my boyfriends' life and god knows I love her too! Thanks for the gift certificate to Chili's D & A; can't wait for my awesome blossom!
The photo below is immediately following A. adding tobasco sauce to his gumbo to "kick it up a notch"; looks like it worked huh?
I think this shot sums it all up for the evening! We had a great time and even ran into some old high school friends to boot, so, thanks guys for once again making a night full of fun and great memories to my life!

No comments: