Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whew, I'm back and catchin' up!

Well, as you might have guessed, I've been totally swamped with the home repair/renovation project and I've also been really, really, REALLY sick for the last month so I have gotten behind on my updates but am going to try and do a little catching up with everyone today as people have told me that they've been checking and have been disappointed so here goes!
Well, first, to ease your minds, I'm definitely feeling better but still am having some asthma issues due to a number of things but primarily because of the 3 inches of yellow pollen that cover EVERYTHING here right now! I love that it brings spring along with it but I wish we could have the beauty of spring without the pollen but I guess that's a wish I probably won't have come true.
But, after 3 rounds of steroid shots, a Zpack of antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine, an inhaler and Advair, I'm starting to breathe a little easier!

Well, this was more of a catch up statement so I'm going to catch you up on other events in the next few posts.
Hint, Hint, think TURQUOISE BOOMERANG!

No comments: