Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome Treasure I Found - Brasilia Furniture!


Wow, can you believe this awesome furniture I found 2 weeks ago at an estate sale and actually "passed it up"; but, as you can see, it knew that it needed to live at our house! I went to the estate sale, in the rain...., stood and looked at it and couldn't believe that at 10:30 in the morning it was still there. Why wouldn't someone want this awesome furniture?

The price was very reasonable for 2 pieces of Brasilia Broyhill Premier furniture at only $385.00 but no one had bought it. I stood and just marveled at what great shape it was in and all its' awesome features but just couldn't imagine dragging one more thing into our disaster zone (you see it sitting in the dining room don't ya?) so I left it there. Well, you see, it just kept creaping back into my mind so I had to email the estate sale company on Sunday night and see if anyone had bought it. And, lucky me, they had! But, they changed their mind and wanted to "pass" on it so the company offered it to me at a price I COULD NOT pass up so me and the hubby had to make arrangements at the last minute last Tuesday night to go and get it and you see it was well worth the trip!

I love the handles and all of the custom shaped pull out drawers in both pieces.
I can't wait to get everything rearranged and get this in the hubby's sports room for all of his stuff to go in. Hopefully I'll feel better by this weekend and I can get on that little task. In the meantime, it sits in the dining room and I get to enjoy it everytime I walk in the back door!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Milster and readers!
I was on my way to get some Sildenafil Citrate when I gladly encountered this awesome piece of column, which catched my eye at first sight.
I will keep coming back to see if something else happens to come up.
Regards