Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kitchen Restoration Continues...Part 4

Well, I just haven't posted anything about our kitchen progress in a few days so I thought I just share a little more information. This picture above is our dining room wall and wall color; we've decided to go ahead and repaint it and the kitchen while we're in the middle of all this so stay tuned; I think I'm going to paint it a light gray color called "Silver Screen".
This picture is of the Aqua Boomerang countertop finish that will soon be our countertops; stay tuned! I'm still in the middle of researching to find our aluminum and/or stainless steel trim for it. Whew; that's been a job! I'm getting excited as this week we payed our deposit down to the contractor so he can start and order the materials. We're getting there slowly but surely!

2 comments:

Tikimama said...

Did you know that Pam on RetroRenovation has a great source for the stainless steel trim?? Just look it up, under "Resources" I believe!

Unknown said...

Greetings Milster and readers!
I was on my way to get some Sildenafil Citrate when I gladly encountered this awesome piece of column, which catched my eye at first sight.
I will keep coming back to see if something else happens to come up.
Regards