Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Who ever said a girl doesn't really want roses...

Whoever tried to convince people that we women didn't want roses was nothing but a fibber, an absolute fibber! I want to tell you that my sweet hubby brings me roses "for no reason except that he loves me" and I tell you that it makes me smile for days...I'm so blessed. Enjoy some shots of the gorgeousness and he got most of these from Fresh Market so get your man to go get you some meat and pretty flowers. Some of these you can enlarge and then really see the details.

2 comments:

Anatomy of A Dinner Party said...

You can enlarge the meat or the roses?

Milster said...

Powder Room Princess...I should have known you'd take my sweet dedication to my hubby straight to the ditch! Love ya, glad you're back in the A T L girl!