Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Springtime flowers Before our Baby Shower

I know, I know, I've been so out of touch but let's catch up and you can take a look at some of the things I've been up to. See the pretty flowers, I love them and I planted them as I tried to finally get the house a little back in order in order to get ready to host a baby shower for my sweet niece and get ready to welcome her little girl into the world. Enjoy the view.

I love these little enameled pots I found at Marshall's that kind of look vintage with the pastel stripes on them. This little bench is in my flower bed in front of our house and is just to the left of the front door and welcomes our guests!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is soooo super spooky !! I was just tinkering around your interesting blog and it was like I stumbled upn myself.. then I saw your niece A and I was even more super shocked!! she looks like me.. I am thinking I may be a little older! I am 33 - I am pregnant now too and the pregnant look we have is the same. WOW!! It is like my twin or something. look at my photo on my blog that I rarely blog on or Boobalahwears.ETSY.Com