Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yard Sale Treasures, oh yeah, I've still been going, just not posting! May 21, 2009

Yes, in the midst of everything else going on, I have been sneaking out to yard sales and finding a little happiness as you know I HAVE to go, if I'm breathing I do anyway...These finds were from May 21 and I love the cute little coasters with ric rac trim for the set of four - only $0.50, the wire veggie basket $1.00, and the cute set of silverware with the stripes and polka dot handles were only $3.00. These were all at one sale and everything they had was nice and clean and priced very good.
I also got the turquoise and brown knock off Vera Bradley purse for my SIL for $1.50 and the matching turquoise Liz Claiborne shoes for $3.00. I had that awesome tablecloth in the background and actually paid quite a nice chunk for it last year on the world's longest yard sale. Oh, the big stripe tote bag was only $1.00 and I needed it to carry all of the other treasures! Wheeeee, it was a good day!


No comments: