Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Corners of my Home!







I thought I'd also post a few pictures of some of the treasures around my home; the awesome Starburst clock I got for $5.00 at a yard sale and it had another pair of matching sconces (not the ones shown as i got them off ebay and paid about $65.00 for them and the original starburst clock I had but this one was way better so I gave it to a friend in Hotlanta - you know who you are...) and the cool pendant pole lamp I got for "$18.00 firm" from a man here where I live who also had some awesome 50's Christmas decorations, and the cute little Roseville vase I got about a month ago and paid only $0.75 for and I found it listed for $135.00 in the books....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE treasure hunting!

2 comments:

Anatomy of A Dinner Party said...

Oh Miss Millie,

That starburst clock made me green with envy. Please tell me you gave it to our best friend in the world, who totally deserves it.

Your tablecloths remind me of everything good from my childhood.

And your collections reminded me how much I love to collect cookie jars and how I can't wait to get back to ATL to have room to collect!

I miss you!

oxxo
Spin

Milster said...

Hey My Spinderella!
Yep, you know who is the proud owner of the other one (whether she's actually hung it or not is the quesion,though, isn't it...LOL!).

If you love my tablecloths half as much as I do then you're gonna whig out when you see my new kitchen curtains that I just put up! Love 'em!

I think I'd have to go to some kind of serious therapy if I couldn't add to my collections, and on a weekly basis I might add! You better get back to ATL quick so you can start to replinish as you had some awesome stuff too! Love the dishes that Holster got from ya!

Enjoy life sweet thing!
Hugs,
Milster