Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Hump Day!







Hey Guys!
Well, it's Wednesday night and not much new to tell about today. I had a kind of rough day yesterday as I had to have one of those lovely "I'm now 45 and grown up procedures" but am back to norm today and so I had the "need" to find a treasure so I headed to Goodwill (although I don't like to go there so much anymore as their prices are sky high now...) to pick up a few more of my adorable dishes that I paid way too much for last week and boy, did I get lucky as it was 69% off dishes today (thank God because I got jipped last week but I love 'em and had to have 'em) so instead of paying $2.99 each for the cute little bowls I got them for $0.93 each! They're so cute and their Homer Laughlin Rhythm pattern in chartreuse and red; what else did I need! I paid over $50.00 for 5 dinner plates, 5 salad bowls, 5 bread plates & 5 coffee cups last week so I'm glad these were still there today! Happy Happy Joy Joy!

No comments: