Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Excited!






It's late Monday night and I'm still awake so I figured I'd add some pictures from my World's Longest Yard Sale Trips in '06 & '07 as we're about to head out again! This year's sale is August 6 - 9 and we're pretty much just covering our same areas in Tennessee.


If you've never heard of it, it's amazing and it will cost us more in gas than what we'll spend on our treasures probably! I'm going with my sweet sister-in-law who I love dearly and we'll have a blast and shop for at least 12 hours a day for the 3 days we shop! We drive up on Wednesday from Florida to Crossville, TN and will spend 2 nights there and then the last 2 nights in Jamestown, TN which is the home of the Yard Sale. It runs from Gadsden, AL to Covington, KY and you can check it out at http://www.127sale.com/! Can you tell I can hardly wait! The people we meet and the stories you hear make it worth the trip! I'll keep you posted as we get closer....

2 comments:

Ant "B" said...

This is awesome. I love the pictures of your treasures. Can't wait to see the pics from your trip. I know you will have a great time.

Milster said...

Thanks ant "b"! Glad you like the pictures and they're definitely more to come!