Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Mornings

Good Morning...it's Sunday morning, one of my favorite days as I'm kind of lazy this one day of the week. I'm sitting on my sofa, watching A & E and Maroon 5 perform, drinking my French Vanilla coffee and checking email and surfing the net a bit. I'm also eagery awaiting for my Sunday morning call from my best friend who lives in Atlanta. We check in with each other every Sunday morning after she talks to her parents for their weekly "call in". She's been my dear friend since we went to Florida State (Go 'Noles!) back in the day....I hate to say how long ago because it scares even me!

My poor, hard working hubby, has already left to put in another full day's work and I hate that. I wanted to sleep in with him, and then go and get brunch together at one of our favorite local restaurants but I guess, not today. I'm just trying to be more thankful for everything so I guess I should be thankful that we both still have jobs in this tough time and that we're both in good health.

I've put in a Sunday morning movie, Brokeback Mountain, which I haven't seen yet so I'm settled in for awhile. I got it for a bargain as well at one of my local treasure hunting haunts, a consignment shop, for a whopping $1.67! Gotta love it! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: