Thursday, July 31, 2008

Only 5 more days...






Well, I'm on the countdown and can hardly stand it! It's five days until we leave for the "Big Sale" trip and I'm beginning to get very excited about what we'll find! I'm going with my sweet sister-in-law again and I know we'll have so much fun! Thank goodness she owns a truck! These pictures are from the Jamestown, TN area and that's my sister-in-law on the swing. We stopped at this park to picnic and get out of the heat for awhile. When we got back in the truck the thermometer read 118 degrees! Whew!
The flowers are in front of the awesome B & B and cabins where we stay, I'd tell you the name of it but then we'd have more competition to reserve our cabin each year...
The shots of the old truck and the little cars you may have seen on HGTV as they used some of these shots on their special from 2006 as this is when I took these shots.

It's been a busy week at work (I work for a state health care agency and shoot video - which I love) and I'm ready for a little time out of the office in God's country along the Tennessee countryside!


I can't wait to share my goodies when I get back; oh, but there's still one more day of garage sales here this Saturday before I leave and you should know, that even though I"m headed for 480 miles of sales it won't stop me from going this Saturday...LOL!


No comments: