Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hit the motherload this Saturday!


Okay, so this is just SOME of the awesome stuff I got this Saturday; you see, I wasn't going to go (yeah right...), knowing that I leave in 4 days for the 480 miles of yard sales, but something was just calling me to go and now I know why! Check out the above stuff I got from just one of the sales I went to Saturday. It was a church sale (which are my FAVS):


Cute pair of coral capris for the Sis-in-law: $0.25

Adorable plaid walking shorts for same said sis in law: $0.25

Vintage Silver Pin with blue stones: $0.10

Vintage Copper & Enamel pin & earring set from the 50's: $0.10

Awesome Lobster pin that I wore on my cute red plaid overalls: $0.10 (not pictured but will show you later):

Totally great soft, subtle white leather purse lined with leopard print: Okay, are you ready for this...$0.25

Black over the Shoulder knock off Vera Bradley purse (taking on the yard sale trip) - $0.25

1950's Sugar Dispenser w/red lid (pretty nasty but I think it will clean up - $0.50

Vinyl tablecloth w/cute print (for yard sale trip picnics) - $0.25


And, last but not least, new red valance (as a back up for my kitchen that I will embelish with something I'm sure...$0.25





No comments: