Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waiting for Fay....08/21/2008











Well, it looks like they're saying that Hurricane/Tropical Storm Fay (as I'm not sure what it's categorized as of now...)is headed our way here in the North Florida area. So, we've purchased our water, filled up the gas tanks with gas (after waiting about 30 minutes in line at Sam's today); got ice for the ice chest, went to the county dump where my hubby picked up sand bags to hopefully keep our carport from flooding from the prisoners who were having to fill the bags for all of the people who showed up (bet they wish they hadn't "done the crime so they wouldn't have to do the time"...). So, I wanted to show you a shot of how gorgeous the skies are when they are disturbed and ready for the storm.
Oh yeah, I do still have more yard sale treasures to post can you believe it? So, wish us luck, keep us in your prayers, and enjoy my 127 sale treasures!

No comments: