Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yard Sale Treasures - August 30, 2008






Well, happy Saturday and I was so happy that it was decent weather for yard sales again today since we're in between Hurricanes and Tropical Storms; thank goodness for that as I was going into withdrawals from yard sales (I know, I know, it's only been a few weeks since we got back from the Longest Yard Sale trip but when you love it as good as I do even 2 Saturdays without it can send me into withdrawals)! The pictures above are from this one awesome yard sale today where I got an awesome 50's picnic thermos jug for $5.00, a great extra large children's book (for my niece who is a first grade teacher - and I gave it to her before I took a picture today...) and a cute crochet doily that the nice homeowner through in for free. Check out their beautiful yard and awesome old cars that the man was so kind to tell me all about and send my hubby (the car fanatic) into "car envy". They were great and he told me all about how he goes to the Barrett Jackson auctions and bids against Jay Leno on some of them. Must be nice to live the high life but at least there's kind people like this family who shared it all with me today when I went to their yard sale.

No comments: