Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stuff I bought / Group 2 - Yard Sale Trip 2008



I got the awesome 50's fabric in the background for $15.00 (from a lady that I also bought a great tablecloth from last year) and plan to make some valances from; the sweatshirt with the redbird in dowtown Crossville at the depot for my mom for $3.00; the cool chip and dip trays (or at least that's what I think they are) a stack of five for $0.75; the small yellow Edwin M. Knowles bowl for $1.00; the set of 2 crochet trivets that are red, yellow and green for $5.00 for the pair (they were asking $4.00 each); and the Ma & Pa potholders for $5.00 for the set (they had been asking $7.00 for the pair); and the fruit enamel coffee cup for $0.25. I love the art of bargaining and on the World's Longest yard sale it's expected and welcomed when done very nicely!

No comments: