Sunday, August 17, 2008

Downtown Crossville, TN and the otters...Yard Sale Trip 08






Check out me and my sweet SIL posing with the otters in downtown Crossville, TN. We found a wonderful little store at the depot there where the shopkeeper told us the historical significance of the otters and how they were almost extinct but how now, they're in abundance in the area. Guess they're project worked, huh? We bought cute stuff at her shop; got a cute sweatshirt with a redbird and Tennessee on it for my mom for $3.00 (hey, we're still trying to find bargains as WE ARE on the yard sale trip...), a cute earring set for my SIL with sports charms on it for $1.00; a coffee mug for the SIL for $1.00 and I think a few more things too. But, most of all we had a blast posing with Mr. Otter! Check out the cute dowtown buildings in this little town. It's like a postcard for Americana!


No comments: