Sunday, August 3, 2008

More of the "motherload" from Saturday

One of the best sales I've been to in awhile here in town was this weekend and the people had awesome stuff for great prices; had great signs with directions, and everything was clean and well organized! These are all things I look for!

They had great prices and made me great deals as I bought a lot! It was such a great sale, that I had buyers remorse about a great Nautica comforter with Pillow Shams (they only wanted $10.00 but I knew I didn't NEED it...so I left it and kicked myself the rest of the morning - then my sis in law said it would be good for my nephew's room) and I went back. You guessed it; it was gone, but I did buy another small suitcase from them and a couple of more DVD's.

The first trip I bought the following items and all of this for only $30.00!
I got a set of nice luggage for my niece and new nephew in law: $10.00
This adorable wicker and leather & canvase purse: (marked $10.00 but I got it for about $5.00 - I already changed and put my stuff in it...)
The cute needlepoint purse with leather trim handles - $1.00
Two DVD's - $2.00 each and then when I went back trying to buy the quilt, I bought 3 more and I got those for $1.00 each;
I got a set of 400 thread count sage sheets (from Sam's Club) for $5.00;
I also got an FSU collector's football for the hubby (which he LOVES!) - for $3.00;
I also got the nice multi level lined jewelry box for $2.00;
and I got the plastic organizer boxes (to put all of our hardware items like screws, anchors, etc...) in for about $1.00 each.
They had great stuff and made me great deals; hope they do this again soon. The second round is when I picked up the additional small suitcase for $5.00.




No comments: