Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yard Sale Trip 2008 Info Cont....






The first shot is of Gina's Dairy Mart in downtown Jamestown,TN (where this yearly event was founded) where we had the "HS" burger, which stands for "homestyle" burger vs the "regular" burger (which is a frozen patty - thank goodness I asked...) and it was awesome. This is such a cute place where we went before and they do "curbside" service, but this year they had added on so we ate inside.
You'll also see a shot of the restaurant called Bacara's - (sorry the shot is out of focus but I was pretty tired by this point in the day) where the food is wonderful but you'd definitely better make reservations); the outside of the B & B & Cabins where we stay (I'd tell you the name but then you might book a room there and fill it up before we could make our reservations for next year) so unfortunately for you, I won't...sorry about that!
You'll also see a shot of the bank sign that showed how wonderful the weather was while we were there (it was a fluke cool front that went through there) and made for four days of wonderful shopping instead of sweating! On Saturday, it was 78 degrees at 1:15 p.m.! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Oh, did I tell you how wonderful that was!
The flowers in that area are also beautiful and were especially wonderful outside of our B & B as the two ladies that run it are wonderful gardeners as well as hosts!
Sorry these shots and descriptions are a little out of sequence but I'm a little tired as I compose this so I'll try and do better for you....

No comments: