Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas Day 2008!

Merry Christmas to all of you this blessed day of 2008!
As I sit here late on Christmas night and thinking of all that I have to be grateful for, I do know that I really am blessed. I am so thankful that in these crazy times that we're currently living, I still have my health (that I'm struggling to improve and need all of your prayers as you know sweets are my downfall and they don't go well with being diabetic...); I have my wonderful husband, I have family that I love and who love me, I have a wonderful home that I'm proud of, and I have great friends and lots, and lots of laughter in my life and most importantly, I have a God that loves me and that gave us his son for which we celebrate the Season. These are truly all the gifts that I need.
So. as you see my sad looking little bare awesome aluminum Pom-Pom Sparkler 1950's Christmas tree above, don't worry, as it did get decked and there were tons of presents under there that have now been given to my friends and family and I'll catch you up on all of that very, very soon. I just wanted to take a moment, now that things have slowed down a bit and I prepare to go out tomorrow and look for after Christmas sales, to reflect and tell you all, how much I'm thankful for all of it and for all of you. I hope you all had a blessed and beautiful Christmas and I look forward to the New Year with all of you! Merry, Merry Christmas!

No comments: