Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Nephew Comes to Town to see us and get a free dinner...

See this face?! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this young man, my nephew, who is so much fun that his Aunt M. loves him to death! He's made me laugh since he was born and I feel privaleged that he STILL loves to spend time with me and I love to spend time with him! He and I are so close that he came over (he lives about an hour from the hubby & I in the town where I grew up) and let us take him and his girlfriend out to a free seafood dinner.
What I should tell you is that I found out last night, Christmas Eve, that they've already broken up as she wanted to keep tabs on my little ramblin' man a little too much so he's already ditched her. She seems to be a sweet girl but he's definitley not a young man who wants to "report" in to anyone yet...sorry about that J.; he's just a little heartbreaker and can't help it!
Thanks J. for letting me be your "favorite" auntie! I love ya!


No comments: