Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Fabulousness on my front stoop!

Wow, I'll really be glad when it starts to feel like fall and it stays that way. We've had a few cool days (days below 85 degrees) but they haven't come to stay yet. But, that doesn't stop us Floridians from decorating in the Fall Fabulousness in hopes that the cool weather will soon come! Isn't it all cute?! The girl scarecrow represents me (as my hair is kind of spiked on top, too!) and the male scarecrow is the Mr.. I think it all turned out very cute and if you live close and know where to find us; drive by and enjoy; that's what I do it for and if you think this is something, wait 'til you see what I do to "Deck the halls...."!Sorry the pumpkins are a little out of focus but I'm kind of tired tonight.....

I also took some more pictures of our Mexican Daisies that are in full bloom now at night and these are beautiful too - day or night!

No comments: