Monday, October 27, 2008

Yes, I really am a member of the Garden Club!

Well, hold your laughter people but I really am a member of the Jonquil Garden Circle and it's been a lot of fun. A good friend got me in this circle and it's a lot of fun and they don't pressure me TOO much to have to keep anything growing in my yard...LOL! Well, I digress; so, this month, my friend V. asked me to be the program chair as ours had to back out this month so I taught the ladies how to make decoupage lampshades for the holidays or whatever other theme they wanted to make. I made one last year and put it in our circle fundraiser auction and it was a big hit! We had a good time as you can see here:



Look, we even had wonderful snacks after our crafting! Each month, we take turns bringing refreshments and as you can see, we had a fall - Halloween themed table this month! I hope they had a good time! I did, but it was hard for me to teach our craft and try and take notes too, as I'm the circle Secretary (for the 3rd year as they love my minute taking skills - and the embellishments that I add to them...surprise, surprise, huh?) so H. helped me out. Thanks girl!

No comments: