Monday, October 13, 2008

Yard Sale Treasures - October 4, 2008





Whew, who knew it would be so much work to post my treasures each week and try and keep up with it so you guys could see what I find! But, I'm already catching myself running a little behind; sorry 'bout that! Here's just some of the stuff I found last Saturday. My silver watch for $5.00 was one of my favorites and I even found a few gift items that were brand new as Christmas is not far way... Oh, and then I went to this moving/estate sale of a guy who I think was a long way away from dying (hence, the "estate" sale part) but he sold me some awesome 50's Shiny Brite ornaments for my vintage silver Christmas tree for only $1.00 a box! That was a steal as I have paid $6.00 for one before! he also sold me the cute witch that stands watch in our yard now! I also got the cute flamingo salt and pepper shakers from him to add to my "vintage Florida" collection. Oh, and that Swiss army knife, yep, got it for $0.25!

No comments: