Monday, October 20, 2008

Yummy Peach Cobbler Recipe!


Okay, okay, for those of you who are still drooling over the photos of my yummy peach cobbler that I posted last week in my cute turquoise glass sherbert dishes, here is the recipe that you requested and I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did when I had Ms. Major over for dinner!


Too Easy Peach Cobbler


Ingredients: 1 large can of Sliced Peaches in Heavy Syrup (sorry that I don't have the ounce size but it's the one that is about the size of small can of coffee if that helps - see I'm NOT really a cook....)

Cinnamon

1 Box of White Cake Mix - 18.25 oz (I used the extra moist kind)

1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese

1 stick of Butter (softened and melted)

Optional: 1 small can of Sweetened Condensed Milk


Directions to Make Cobbler -

Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with peach slices. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon over the peaches.


In a separate bowl, combine the White Cake Mix and the Cream chease together until they are a crumbly texture (I used my hands to combine or you can use a food processor but be careful and don't over process it - just use your hands as everything that has your hands in it always taste better according to Paula Dean...)


Spread this mixture over the top of the peaches.


Melt the stick of butter (I do this in the microwave) and pour over the top of the cake and cream cheese mixture.


Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until top of cobbler is golden brown. Pour a small amount of sweetened condensed milk over each serving for a little bit of pure heaven! Enjoy!

No comments: