Monday, October 27, 2008

Me in my yard sale future...

Okay, so check out this "young lady" out getting her "treasure on"! She's got it goin' on and is STILL looking for her treasures even though she may have to spend her Medicare money to get them. Check out gramps in the background looking a little miffed that she doesn't want fishing lures, golf balls, etc....I thought this was hilarious and thanks to S. for her and her mom (my awesome neighbor who we share homemade peach ice cream with - out of the ice cream churn that I got at the World's Longest Yard sale last year for $5.00) came over on Sunday and S. said she saw this on the cover of Reader's Digest and of course, instantly thought of me! I only hope I'm this awesome when I'm over the Medicare threshold...LOL! Thanks girls and I love it!

No comments: