Monday, September 29, 2008

Friday Night Fun with Friends!



Well, once again it had been one heck of a week and my good friend CM called to see if we could go for "Ritas" at our local favorite Mexican restaurant before we headed to the ball park to see her son and my "boys" play ball! She brought our friend T with her and then our other gal pal TR joined us. Wait 'til you see the separate listing for my present that "T" brought me; it brought tears to my eyes and made margarita run out my nose! LOL!

Check out this "Rita" and you'll know we had "issues" trying to overcome the language barrier and get another good margarita like we'd had last week that DIDN'T have orange crush soda in it..... Yikes!

Well, we were diligent and even very patient but we never really did get a great margarita that tasted like one should but that didn't stop us from having a couple more.... Check out CM talking about the situation to me as I snapped her picture.






No comments: