Monday, September 29, 2008

Special 50's "Present" from my friend "T"


Okay, so for any of you who may find this post shocking, I apologize, but for those of you who really know me, you won't find the fact that I thought this was one of my best surprise presents EVER! "T" told me that she had a surprise for me that she found when she was going through her grandmothers' closet. She found this box with all kind of little "odds and ends" in it and one of the things is what you see here!
When she pulled this from under the table I squeeled with delight and then orange margarita came out my nose! Trust me, it was hilarious!

I love it so much and I even love more the fact that women of the 50's had these! And they tried to pretend they were for "Home Massages" and that it is "powerful, lightweight and "noiseless"! Isn't this awesome!

I can't wait to find a special display place for this in my home!





No comments: