Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yard Sale Treasures - Sept. 6, 2008

Well, I've already gotten a little behind posting some of my weekly treasures so I'll try and catch up a little bit here. I went to a great sale that wasn't really advertised as an estate sale but it was and they had great stuff and CHEAP! I got a really cool coffee table (that I'll post a picture of soon once I get it placed where I want it) for only $15.00, an awesome plaid vintage suitcase for $1.00 (that I don't have a picture of); the awesome red striped Tommy Hilfiger purse for $1.00, the cool vintage red leather wallet for $0.25, the Christmas napkin rings (2 boxes of four each for $0.25 - one of which I dropped when I got home and broke 2....oops, glad I only paid $0.25...LOL); the two great little recipe booklets for $0.10 each, the Halloween/Pumpkin candle for $1.00 and the book on trees for $0.50 (this is to help me in my garden club adventures). I got the totally cool lamp in the first picture for only $5.00 and it's already in the corner of my office at work!

No comments: