Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Precious Abbie visits my dad at the Nursing Home...


Is she the sweetest thing or what?! This is another adorable little one that I get to have in my life and I'm blessed as she is just precious! This is Abbie Marie and she's the daughter of one of my best friends' (and let's just say that we go waaaaayyyyy back..) daughters and I love her to pieces. She and her sweet mama came and met us in PC at the nursing home this past Sunday to visit my dad and he loved it so much! All the little old people at the nursing home were just crazy about her; can you blame them!
She would pose for the camera and say "Cheese" and then say "See Me" as she's a baby of the digital age and knows that she can instantly see her picture on the screen on the camera - gotta love it!
Of course I couldn't have Abbie come for a visit and not have a "belated" birthday present for her as she turned 2 on September 3rd; she got a fishing pole with fish to catch (as she does live near the coast now....); a "Mrs" Potato Head; a Strawberry Shortcake flying disc; and a "magic eraser" board and she was having a great time playing with it here on the couch in the lobby. I could just sugar her to pieces. Aren't her and my great niece Katie just too precious! I love me some little girls and I truly love to spoil them as much as I can! Thanks for sharing her with me ST!


No comments: