Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Day at the Goodwill!



You won't hear me say this very often, as most of the Goodwill stores here where I live in North Florida, have gotten very greedy and money hungry with their prices, but it was a good day at the Goodwill yesterday! Something just told me I needed to go by there on my lunch hour yesterday and it was well worth the trip! I got my Irish Bailey Yum Yum coffee mugs that I'd been looking for forever (well, at least since I bought them for a friend and then wanted to ask for them back...LOL) for $1.99 each; the cute patent leather loafers for half off so they were $4.50; the adorable yellow garden clogs with roses for $4.50 - you know, I may need these when I have to shovel water during the next hurricane; I got the awesome 50's pitcher with red poppies for $5.99; the snowman Christmas gift bags for $0.15 each and the awesome red, black & polka dot lined bag for carrying all of my stuff to work in every day for $6.99 (which of course, they messed up a bit by sticking their 99 price stickers on which they say is to "cut down on shop lifting"...). So, I was definitely glad I went!

No comments: