Monday, September 22, 2008

Whew, tough day at work Friday so let's have a cocktail!

Sorry to say that I didn't take a picture of my good friend CM who called me Friday afternoon to go and "have a margarita"! Boy, did I need it or what! One of our wonderful IT techs at worked wiped out a couple of my video projects (yes, that I'm on deadline for...and yes, I cursed and had to "walk away"...) by trying to say that it was the "external drive" that failed even though I had no problems until he touched it to run an upgrade...does this sound familiar to anyone....! He better be glad I have friends who like to console me over a good margarita! We then chatted and caught up for the last 2 weeks and found out that my new NIL (the one who adopted Hank from the pound - see previous post) had pulled her and her 2 friends on the interstate as they ran through an agricultural inspection station without stopping...FYI - if you're driving through Florida pulling a horse trailer to go to your friends' grandmothers house to pick up her furniture after her passing..STOP at the ag stations on the interstate!

We left the restaurant to go to the little league ball park to watch her son (who I love dearly and think is a total little one man show all the time) play ball. Got out of my car and there's my neighbors, their grandsons - B & T who play on that team as well, their parents and even more friends who I've met through some of these same friends and we had a great time! Had to leave the ball park to go home to the hubby as he was starving by this point in the evening; oops, sorry about that sweetie; I got sidetraced by good friends and good alchohol!

No comments: