Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night in the BIg City...

Bet you thought I was going to talk about my town, the capitol city, but no; we went to the city where my mom lives as well as my niece and NIL, and my brother and SIL (you know, my yard sale trip partner) and my nephews. I had a bunch of treasures that I'd bought for all of them so when we got off from work tonight we drove over and met them at a local Bar B Q place and ate dinner together. Hey T. & C. - do you recognize the Agricultural Officer in this picture?! He was hiding behind his hands as he was mortified that I would actually take photos of them in a place "where people knew him"! LOL!

We got lucky and my two aunts walked in for dinner too so they joined our big group and my hubby sat with them. It was a hub ub of activity due to the election going on over there and several of their candidates were eating there and killing time too while awaiting results. I'm glad we got to see our family even though it was quick tonight!

No comments: