Tuesday, November 11, 2008

High Cotton 65 Mile Yard Sale Trip - Part 2

Okay, so, we're hitting the road and it will take us about 2 hours to reach our destination. We've both got our GPS navigation systems on board so we're sure not to get lost on the way with poor Maggie riding in the trailer to her new home. As you'll see, we had to make a pit stop at good 'ole DQ for some food and of course a couple of Peanut Buster Parfaits! (I know, I know, I shouldn't be eating those due to my diabetic situation but I just couldn't help myself; there's something about junk food and road trips that just go hand in hand!
(Oh, look closely at the shot of Ruby on my dashboard, where she pretty much hung out the entire trip, and over her shoulder you'll see Maggie's trailer - and yes, it FINALLY DOES have tags - but the left blinker and brake lights didn't want to work - it's always something with "Thelma & Louise"! Luckily, I stayed right on their bumper so no law enforcement officer would notice the lack of lighting on the trailer...LOL!
This was Sunset in Camilla, GA - probably shouldn't really take pictures and drive but I didn't want to miss this moment in the day. We were talking between vehicles and really admiring God's handiwork. It was more amazing than this picture shows but you can just imagine....


No comments: