Monday, November 24, 2008

K.'s Big 5 0 and a little Farckle Fun!

Happy 50th B.D. to K. and a night full of Farckle fun and frolic! You'll see what I mean; just keep scrolling down and enjoy! Wow, I have really been sick for awhile so I got a little behind when it comes to catching you guys up with all that's gone on. So, I'll try and catch you up now as we've been trying to have a little fun while we were all sucking on cough drops and taking antibiotics! C.'s good friend Kay celebrated her 50th BD with us on the 15th at C's house and as you can see; we had a pretty good time considering we were all on cold medicine and cough drops with a little Margarita chaser on the side! Look at the pictures and they kind of tell the whole story - including the kids who thought we "old" folks were even a little fun, playing Farckle, and eating the delicious dinner that T. and D. cooked for all of us.
D.R., hubby of my dear friend from grade school T.; she's the one with the long brown hair, NOT the one I go on the donkey adventures with...read the 65 mile blog for more on that!
These shish ka bobs were just part of the yummy menu; T. also made an awesome cucumber, onion and tomato salad, fresh green beans and we had ribs as well. It was so awesome that I was too busy eating to get a picture of the rest of it!




It was about this time in the night when we heard about the robber who hid in K.'s closet while she stripped down to her house coat...you should have been here to hear this story as we all about wet our pants!


If things weren't out of hand enough when we were playing Farckle; the girls then decided to do some dancing with Kid Rock; you gotta love that we girls still know how to have fun!

I have a few more pictures to post but I'm out of juice tonight and have to get my recipes together for Thanksgiving and make out my grocery list and it's 11:45 p.m. on Monday night so I'd better get to it; but, don't worry I'll post some more pictures but I may not add any descriptions but the pictures tell the whole story....
And, I still have to tell you about the awesome treasures I got this past Friday at an estate sale and then this week at yard sales so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Milster and readers!
I was on my way to get some Sildenafil Citrate when I gladly encountered this awesome piece of column, which catched my eye at first sight.
I will keep coming back to see if something else happens to come up.
Regards