Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Estate Sale Treasures on Friday 11/21/2008


Look at all the brand new, awesome Christmas decorations that I got at an estate sale that was held by that company that I like to follow this past Friday, November 21, '08. I thought I had a Christmas addiction but this lady was by far, way, way, way out of control! It was a 6000 square filled house and she literally must have decorated every square inch! And, if you look close, you'll see that almost everything I bought still had the tags on it! I think that every year she threw out last years' decorations and just started over! Must be nice, but fa la la la la for me! I got all this stuff for a little over $50.00 and even some more stuff that I couldn't squeeze into this chair to take the shot!

I'm going to use some of this to make a swag arrangment to donate to the local Senior Citizen center as I volunteered on behalf of my Garden Circle . The Sr. Ctr. holds a charity auction and I'll have fun making it and was going to do it tonight; but, considering the fact that I spent two hours in Walmart buying all of my Thanksgiving food...I'm sure that I wasn't the only woman in there wishing I was somewhere else...
Ho, Ho, Ho, can't wait to use this cute Metal Santa Claus in an arrangement and I got him for $1.00 and the cute set of Santas made from chandelier bulbs I got a set of 6 for $3.00 and may use them on the wreath I'm making.
Stay tuned and I'll post pictures of the wreath/swag I make for the Senior Center.... I'm also gearing up to start my Christmas decorating over the weekend and we'll go to all of our family gatherings and stuff too so I wish all of you a time of truly realizing how blessed we all are and of peace and lots of laughter over the holidays. I'm looking forward to more time with friends and family in the next few days and will post pictures soon!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Anatomy of A Dinner Party said...

Nobody finds treasures like you, Miss Millie. You are marvelous!