Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Showered by gifts and good friends...Jennifer's getting hitched!

This is the court house in the center of the small town where I lived (which is about an hour from where I currently reside in North Florida) and I have always loved it. I love how the whole "downtown" is built around it and the old palm trees around it. I went here on Saturday for a bridal shower for a very dear friend from high school's daughter. I hadn't seen my friend or her daughter for a very long time so it was good to see them and enjoy spending time with friends from my past that I don't get to see that often but that I miss and feel like when I see them, that no time has passed at all; that's how you know they are good friends to have...
This is my friend (on the far left) and her two daughters are the one in the brown zebra print and the bride to be in the center. That's her sister to the right of the bride and her mom on the right who I love dearly!
Centerpieces on the tables.... The bride's grandmother, aunts and friends primarily from her dad's side of the family; and oh yeah, I grew up with her dad too and of course consumed a few adult beverages with at some points in time and enjoyed "steak night" with at their house years ago...we should do it again soon.
She got lots of beautiful things and I wish her well when she gets married on December 6th!

No comments: