Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm a new Great Aunt Again!

The proud daddy of our newest family member!
9 lbs. 5 oz and 21 inches long; he's a big boy! Michael Harrison! My niece M. and my great niece K, with baby Michael Harrison. From what I hear, she's an awfully protective big sister...and doesn't really want to share her baby brother with anyone yet! See below, that's her pushing her uncle J. away from her baby brother...LOL!

Well, Tuesday, November 11th, Veterans day was an exciting day for our family as we welcomed my great-nephew into the world. It's a little hard for me to even grasp that I'm old enough to have "great" nieces and nephews but it's a fact and I'm blessed to have them.
My oldest niece, M., gave birth to a 9 lb. 5 oz, 21 inch long baby boy; Michael Harrison and both mom and baby are healthy and are doing well and will probably go home tomorrow. I'm so happy for his mom and dad as they are the proud parents of my adorable great niece K. and unfortunately lost a baby in between these two cuties. So, congrats M. & R. & K.! I'm so happy for all of you!

No comments: