Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween is so much fun and Cute Kids were everywhere!



Hey, sorry this is a little late but I've been a little busy with Halloween, the Election, work and treasure hunting...whew! So, here we go, you HAVE to see all of my adorable neighborhood kids who came to Miss Millie's to Trick-or-Treat last Friday night. I absolutely look forward to it and you'll see why when you see the pictures here. Oh, see the "pair" of space aliens that showed up? Do they look a little familiar? You may have spotted them in some of my Friday Night Fun postings from the ball park. I LOVED their costumes and they about scared me to death! (and, if I'm right, I think that was their goal! These kids all mean a lot to me and I live vicariously through their parents and truly count myself blessed to be able to share just little bits of their lives and you can see why!
Look closely and you'll see that the hubby has his jaw packed with candy before our trick or treaters got here so I was nervous and sent him to buy more! Shouldn't have as we didn't have that many kids and you know who has been eating the left over candy....Uuuugghhh! I really wish I hated candy...it would make my life so much easier...oh well, it could be worse...LOL!
These were my cute decorations in the foyer of the house that the kids saw as they came up to get their candy. The hubby was sitting just outside the front door by the outside decorations....See the felt cat on the drawer - remember that? I showed in in my Yard Sale Treasures listing where I got it, and 2 others, for $0.25 each and I love it. It looks vintage to me but it's not. Oh, and the wool scarf I used as a table runner on that small table...yep, estate sale find...$2.00!

No comments: